Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sydney's leading thermage and fraxel (dual, restore, repair) clinics


Testamonials on MD Cosmedical Solutions

Stdney's leading thermage CPT, fraxel dual, fraxel restore and fraxel repair clinics

www.mdcosmedicalsolutions.com.au

PH 1300885808


Hi Lyn,

I would like to say a big thank you to Dr Beaini, yourself and all the team at Cosmedical Solutions, for the professional service I received for my first ever cosmetic procedure experience. This was also my first time to experience Thermage nxt. I was a little anxious leading up to the day of the treatment but the warm and friendly service by Dr Beaini and the staff made me feel relaxed on the day.

I have to say I felt an immediate lifting effect after the treatment. What I really noticed was that I could not feel the weight of my upper eyelids weighing down on my eyes and which I feel was one of the reasons I blinked a lot and also made me feel tired because of the heavy eyelids.

What I am loving right now is the taut, lifting feeling around my eyes (no more heavy lids! Hooray!). I feel so much more alert and awake. I am looking forward to the improvement in appearance over the coming months.

Thank you so much!

Kind Regards,
Kim P
To the staff of MD Cosmedical Solutions

I would like to express my appreciation to your online store. I have ordered hair loss treatment products and weight loss coffee. I have been impressed with the results of both and have told my friends about both products. I feel much healthier, and my hair is already thicker and healthier looking.

I am looking forward to continuing surfing your amazing website.

Thanks again
Darren
Hi Dr Buddy

I wanted to express how happy I am with the results of the treatment I had last month. I was very nervous but the nurses and yourself made me feel very relaxed. I noticed a difference straight after my Thermage, my skin felt and looked so much tighter.

It’s been a month now and my face looks a few years younger already. I can’t wait to see the results after 6 months.
Thank you again for making me feels young again.

Regards
Mandy
Hi Zoe

Thank you for recommending the Slim Dr Rx coffee to me. I wanted to let you know how I was going with it.

You have heard me tell you how hard it’s been for me to drop any weight since the kids, I just can’t find time to exercise.
I have been drinking the coffee now for about 6 weeks, and yes you were right... it tastes great. I look forward to having it
every morning now.

I have lost 4.5KG and I’m so excited about the results so far, it makes me feel full and has given me so much more energy.
Thank you for telling me about it. I have told all my friends and they also love it.

Regards
Jenny
Dear Vicky,

The staff at MD Cosmedical Solutions Clinic is always very friendly, punctual, informative and professional, and I'm thrilled to
have found you.

Everyone that has worked with me has been the ultimate professional, giving me all relevant information and clarity regarding any new procedures and products.

My only regret is that I didn't find you earlier… no one needs disfiguring face scars when they can be so easily treated with your fraxel technology.

Thanks again,
Lyn
Hi DR Beaini

I came to see you about 9 weeks ago. I’m not sure if you remember me, I was the guy that had tried everything and was a little skeptical about your Hair loss treatment. I used your products as you recommended, and I was pleasantly surprised I love the range. The Shampoo and conditioner smelt and felt great to use, but I noticed within a few weeks my hair feeling thicker. I used the treatment and Laser comb morning and night, and found that is was an inconvenience like I thought it might me. I actually enjoying running the laser comb through my hair, it’s a very relaxing feeling.

And now... 9 weeks later ... wow!! My hair is about 30 % thicker and no longer falling out.

Thank you so much Dr Beaini, you have made me feel so good about myself

Regards
Roger
From the moment I stepped into the amazing MD Cosmedical Clinic I felt like royalty. The wrinkle and dermal filler treatments were given in a very caring and professional manner and the results were wonderful. I would recommend all older women to have these treatments as it makes one look and feel younger – I have so much get up and go now! I have referred another 3 of my friends to experience your exceptional service at a 6 star venue.

Mandy Smith
To the Team at MD Cosmedical

I’ve been wanting to reduce the look of my stretch marks, for years I researched and tried numerous creams and nothing seemed to work until I found Fraxel Restore.

I just want to say how happy I am, not only with the treatment but also in the whole experience. Fraxel Restore after 4 treatments has reduced the look of my stretch marks up to 80%.

Thank you so much

Regards,
Christine B
Dear Erin,

I had wrinkle prevention injections plus my lips plumped with a filler.I absolutely love it! It has boosted my self image tremendously.
I got myself a new man and couldn’t be happier. Thank you Cosmedical Solutions for caring for me.

Margaret
At 30 years old I never really had considered wrinkle prevention injections until someone told me I looked older than my partner.
My partner has had thermage at your clinic 3 years ago. He looks absolutely amazing for his age. At least I have something to look forward to when im a little older.

Simon F
Dear Dr Buddy ,

I was really happy with my appearance after the wrinkle injection treatment. It was very subtle and gave me a fresh younger appearance.

The clinic has a very relaxed atmosphere and the staff made me feel extremely comfortable. The décor is outstanding and inviting. The experienced staff explained the procedure thoroughly and I felt they were really interested in me and what I wanted to achieve with my skin.

Keryn

No comments:

Post a Comment